This year’s Lenten Series will bring us all together with a common understanding of our Episcopal faith, history, and traditions. Whether you are a ‘cradle Episcopalian’ or just showed up last week, we can all deepen our faith together during this liturgical season of Lent. How do I join the church? What if I was baptized in another tradition? What sets our church apart from other Christian traditions?
Episcopal Church 101: Enter the Mystery
- Mar 4: Welcome to the Episcopal Church – Overview of the series…confirmation, reception, reaffirmation, in short, you belong. Make time for written questions.
- Mar 11: Church History & 3-Legged Stool – Where we came from & on what do we base our authority?
- Mar 18: Book of Common Prayer – The road map at the center of our worship.
- Mar 25: Sacraments – How do we live these through the year together?
- Apr 1: Liturgical Seasons – How is our common story organized?
5:30 pm Gathering & start supper
6:00 pm Compline (allow time for kitchen clean up)
6:15 pm Program
6:45 pm Depart